Install the RFID tag
Use this information to install the RFID tag on the front panel.
Before you remove the RFID tag, complete the following steps:
Read Installation Guidelines to ensure that you work safely.
To install the RFID tag, complete the following steps:
Figure 1. RFID tag installation
- Make sure that the surface you are installing the tag on is thoroughly clean and dry.
- Open the RFID tag; then, remove the backing from the base of the RFID tag to expose the adhesive.
- Position the RFID tag over the ID label on the front panel of the compute node.
- Press the RFID tag securely against the bezel and hold firmly in place for 30 seconds.Note
- Allow 30 minutes before closing or opening the RFID tag.
- Allow 24 hours to achieve near maximum adhesion.