FQXSFMA0057G : Page Retire PFA Threshold limit exceeded on DIMM [arg1] at address [arg2].[arg3][arg4]
Page Retire PFA Threshold limit exceeded on DIMM [arg1] at address [arg2].[arg3] [arg4]
Complete the following steps:
- Power off the system and remove the A/C power.
- Reseat the affected DIMM.
- Restore the A/C power and power on the system.
- Check Lenovo support site for an applicable service bulletin or firmware update that applies to this memory error.
- Run advance memory test using the XClarity Provisioning Manager. Click Diagnostics > Run Diagnostics > Memory Test > Advanced Memory Test to repair the DIMM.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.