Install the flash power module
Follow instructions in this section to install the flash power module.
About this task
Read Installation Guidelines and Safety inspection checklist to ensure that you work safely.
Touch the static-protective package that contains the component to any unpainted metal surface on the server; then, remove it from the package and place it on a static-protective surface.
- Install the flash power module.Figure 1. Installing the flash power module
- Align the flash power module with the holder hinge; then, rotate the other end of the module inward until it is secured in the holder.
- Close the retaining latch.
- Insert the holder bracket into the PCIe riser.
- Fasten the screw to secure the holder bracket to the PCIe riser.
- Close the retention latch.
- Connect the cable to the corresponding RAID adapter.
After you finish
Reinstall the PCIe riser. See Install a PCIe riser.
Complete the parts replacement. See Complete the parts replacement.