FQXSPPU0007N : CPU voltage mismatch detected on [ProcessorElementName].
CPU voltage mismatch detected on [ProcessorElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a CPU voltage mismatch with the socket voltage.
Critical - CPU
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- This message could occur with messages about other Processor configuration problems. Resolve those messages first
- If the problem persists, ensure that matching processors are installed (i.e., matching option part numbers, etc)
- Verify that the Processor's are installed in the correct sockets according to the service information for this product. If not, correct that problem.
- Check Lenovo support site for an applicable service bulletin or UEFI firmware update that applies to this Processor error.
- Contact Lenovo for further support.