Replacing the cover
Use this information to replace the cover.
To replace the server cover, complete the following steps.
- Position the cover on top of the server so that approximately 13 mm (0.5 inch) extends from the rear.
- Slide the cover toward the front of the server.Figure 1. Cover installation
- Make sure that the cover correctly engages all the inset tabs on the server.
- Install the server into the rack enclosure and tighten the two front thumbscrews to secure the server in the rack.
- Reconnect the external cables and power cords.
If you have replaced a server component or installed an optional device in the server, you need to reconnect the power cords and all external cables, and turn on the server and peripheral devices.