Remove the power distribution board
Use this information to remove the power distribution board.
About this task
To avoid a shock hazard:
- Connect all power cords to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet/source.
- Connect any equipment that will be attached to this product to properly wired outlets/sources.
- When possible, use one hand only to connect or disconnect signal cables.
- Never turn on any equipment when there is evidence of fire, water, or structural damage.
- The device might have more than one power cord, to remove all electrical current from the device, ensure that all power cords are disconnected from the power source.
- Turn off the corresponding DWC tray that you are going to perform the task on.NoteIf Shared I/O adapters are installed, power off the auxiliary node (node 1/3/5/7/9/11) first, and then power off the primary node (node 2/4/6/8/10/12).
- Disconnect all external cables from the enclosure.NoteUse extra forces to disconnect QSFP cables if they are connected to the solution.
- Make preparations for this task.
- Remove the power distribution board.
- ❶ Remove the five Phillips #1 screws (per node).
- ❷ Gently pull the power distribution board connector to disconnect it from the system board.
- ❸ Carefully pull the power distribution board inwards to disengage it from the node.
Use a 3/16" hex head screwdriver to ensure the proper removal and installation.Figure 1. Power distribution board removal
If you are instructed to return the component or optional device, follow all packaging instructions, and use any packaging materials for shipping that are supplied to you.