Install the power distribution board
Use this information to install the power distribution board.
About this task
To avoid a shock hazard:
- Connect all power cords to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet/source.
- Connect any equipment that will be attached to this product to properly wired outlets/sources.
- When possible, use one hand only to connect or disconnect signal cables.
- Never turn on any equipment when there is evidence of fire, water, or structural damage.
- The device might have more than one power cord, to remove all electrical current from the device, ensure that all power cords are disconnected from the power source.
Ensure you have “SD650 V2 or SD650-N V2 Neptune DWC Waterloop Service Kit “ in hand to install components.
- ❶ Tilt the power distribution board and align it with the hole; then, slide it into the place.
- ❷ Gently push the power distribution board connector to ensure it is connected to the system board.
- ❸ Fasten the five Phillips #1 screws.
Reinstall the water loop (Install the water loop in SD650 V2 tray).
Reinstall the tray cover (see Install the tray cover).
Reinstall the tray (see Install a DWC tray in the enclosure).NoteFor safety, use the lift tool to install the tray into the rack.
- Connect all required external cables to the enclosure.NoteUse extra forces to connect QSFP cables to the enclosure if Mellanox ConnectX-6 adapters are installed.
Check the power LED on each node to make sure it changes from fast blink to slow blink to indicate all nodes are ready to be powered on.