Install the power distribution board
Use this information to install the power distribution board.
To avoid a shock hazard:
- Connect all power cords to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet/source.
- Connect any equipment that will be attached to this product to properly wired outlets/sources.
- When possible, use one hand only to connect or disconnect signal cables.
- Never turn on any equipment when there is evidence of fire, water, or structural damage.
- The device might have more than one power cord, to remove all electrical current from the device, ensure that all power cords are disconnected from the power source.
Read the Installation Guidelines to ensure that you work safely.
Complete the following steps to install the power distribution board.
- Place the power distribution board on the mounting studs in the DWC tray with an angle. Figure 1. Power distribution board installation
- Install the three screws that secure the power distribution board to the DWC tray. Figure 2. Screws installation
- Install the rear bulkhead bracket. Figure 3. Rear bulkhead bracket installation
- Install the screws on the rear bulkhead bracket. NoteUse L-Shaped Torx T10 driver to install the screw on the left quick connect.Figure 4. Screw installation
After you install the power distribution board, complete the following steps:
Reinstall the water loop (Install the water loop).
Reinstall the tray cover (see Install the tray cover).
Reinstall the tray (see Install a DWC tray in the enclosure).
Check the power LED on each node to make sure it changes from fast blink to slow blink to indicate both nodes are ready to be powered on.