FQXSPCA0007J : Numeric sensor [NumericSensorElementName] going high (upper non-critical) has asserted.
Numeric sensor [NumericSensorElementName] going high (upper non-critical) has asserted.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected an Upper Non-critical sensor going high has asserted.
Warning - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Check XClarity Controller GUI for any fan or cooling-related issues or power-related issues.
- Ensure the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are in place, clean, and correctly installed.
- Make sure the heat sink and GPU fillers in air baffle are installed corresponding to the system configuration.
- Replace the dust filter in the security bezel if applicable.
- Please contact Lenovo support.