FQXSPPW0063M : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to critical from less severe.
Critical - Voltage
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Perform virtual system reseat or A/C power cycle.
- If the error still present, remove A/C power and any recently installed components.
- If the server successfully powers on, complete the following steps:
- Check the server proven website (http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/serverproven/index.shtml) to make sure that recently installed components are compatible with the server.
- Inspect the previously installed components for physical damage and resolve it.
- If the system does not successfully power on or if this is not the first occurrence of this problem, go to step 4.
- If the system has stand-by power collect Service Data logs.
- Contact Lenovo Support.