FQXSPSE0010J : System guard detected inventory mismatch with trusted snapshot.
System guard detected inventory mismatch with trusted snapshot.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a system guard detected inventory mismatch with trusted snapshot.
Warning - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- If the user sets up the server for the first time after receiving the order, check with the seller whether there was a hardware change made since the system left Lenovo manufacturing. If the hardware change is expected, ignore this message or deassert the event as described in step 4. If the hardware change is not expected, report the issue to the seller.
- If the user enables the System Guard feature after initial setup of hardware, check whether there’re any hardware changes or hardware errors. If yes, resolve them first.
- If the user enables the feature with policy “Prevent OS booting (only on CPU and DIMM event)”, UEFI boot would stop during POST and promote user input with warning on the POST screen. See System Guard User Guide for details.
- To acknowledge the inventory change of hardware components, the user can disable System Guard, or manually capture a snapshot (after POST has completed) from XCC UI. See System Guard User Guide for details.
- If the problem persists, collect service data logs and contact Lenovo Support.