FQXSPUN0050M : The RAID controller in PCI slot [arg1] is in critical state. At least one logical drive is offline.
The RAID controller in PCI slot [arg1] is in critical state. At least one logical drive is offline.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to critical from less severe.
Critical - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check if the configured drives are present and they are properly connected.
- Go to system setup and check if the devices are displayed in UEFI/XCC.
- Ensure that the drives are spun-up and have power supplied to them.
- If there is a backplane, check the connectors to ensure that power is being supplied to the drives.
- If the problem persists, collect service data log from the XCC WebGUI and contact Lenovo Support.