FQXSPIO0008N : A PCI SERR has occurred on system [ComputerSystemElementName].
A PCI SERR has occurred on system [ComputerSystemElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a PCI SERR.
Critical - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the PCI LED.
- Reseat the affected adapters and riser card.
- Update the server firmware (UEFI and BMC) and adapter firmware.
- Note: Some cluster solutions require specific code levels or coordinated code updates. If the device is part of a cluster solution, verify that the latest level of code is supported for the cluster solution before you update the code.
- Make sure that the adapter is supported. For a list of supported optional devices, see http://www.ibm.com/systems/info/x86servers/serverproven/compat/us/.
- Remove both adapters.
- Replace the PCIe adapters.
- Replace the riser card.