FQXSPMA0005N : Subsystem [MemoryElementName] has insufficient memory for operation.
Subsystem [MemoryElementName] has insufficient memory for operation.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected that the usable Memory is insufficient for operation.
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Ensure one or more DIMMs are installed in the server.
- Resolve existing memory errors if they are present.
- If no memory fault is recorded in the logs , verify that all DIMM connectors are enabled using the Setup utility or the OneCLI utility.
- Reseat all DIMMs ensuring that DIMMs are installed in the correct population sequence, according to the service information for this product.
- Clear CMOS memory on system board. Note that all firmware settings will revert to the defaults.
- Reflash UEFI firmware.
- If problem persists, collect Service Data log.
- Contact Lenovo Support.