See this section to learn how to remove the system from the rack.
- Disengage the system if it has been secured to the rack.
- Open the rack release latches, and loosen the captive screws with a Philips screwdriver.
- Remove both M6 screws with a Philips screwdriver.
- Remove the system from the rails.
- ① Press the release tabs to disengage the rails from the system.
- ② Slowly lift the front side of the system to detach the nailheads from the slots on the inner rails.
- ③ Lift the system to remove it from the rails completely.