Install the mono amplifier (speaker)
Follow this procedure to install the mono amplifier (speaker).
The power-control button on the device and the power switch on the power supply do not turn off the electrical current supplied to the device. The device also might have more than one power cord. To remove all electrical current from the device, ensure that all power cords are disconnected from the power source.
About this task
Watch the procedure
- A video of this procedure is available at YouTube.
- Install the mono amplifier.
- Insert the mono amplifier into the bracket on the inside of the chassis.
- Fasten the screw to secure the mono amplifier to the chassis.Figure 1. Installing the mono amplifier
- Connect the mono amplifier cable to the system board, see Internal cable routing.
After you finish
Proceed to complete the parts replacement, see Complete the parts replacement.