806f030c-2001ffff : Scrub Failure for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (DIMM 1)
Scrub Failure for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (DIMM 1)
May also be shown as 806f030c2001ffff or 0x806f030c2001ffff
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Note: Each time you install or remove a DIMM, you must disconnect the server from the power source; then, wait 10 seconds before restarting the server.
- Check the IBM support website for an applicable retain tip or firmware update that applies to this memory error.
- Manually re-enable all affected DIMMs.
- Swap the affected DIMMs (as indicated by the error LEDs on the system board or the event logs) to a different memory channel or microprocessor.
- If the problem follows the DIMM, replace the failing DIMM.
- (Trained technician only) If the problem occurs on the same DIMM connector, check the DIMM connector. If the connector contains any foreign material or is damaged, replace the system board.
- (Trained technician only) Remove the affected microprocessor and check the microprocessor socket pins for any damaged pins. If a damage is found, replace the system board.
- (Trained technician only) Replace the affected microprocessor.