FQXSFMA0008M : DIMM [arg1] has failed the POST memory test. [arg2]
DIMM [arg1] has failed the POST memory test. [arg2]
Complete the following steps:
- If the DIMM configuration was changed prior to this failure verify that the DIMMs are installed in the correct population sequence.
- RESEAT the DIMM that failed POST memory test and the DIMMs on adjacent slots if populated. Boot to F1 setup and enable the DIMM. Reboot the system.
- If this problem was encountered during an XCC / UEFI update process:
- a.Power cycle the system by removing power for a few seconds.
- b.Clear CMOS settings by removing battery for a few seconds.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.