FQXSFSR0001M : [arg1] GPT corruption detected, DiskGUID: [arg2]
[arg1] GPT corruption detected, DiskGUID: [arg2]
Complete the following steps:
- Remove all the external drives during POST to avoid this event to be falsely triggered.
- Check the XCC event log, if this event has a follow-up recovery event log, it means that GTP corruption has been recovered successfully, then ignore this event message and do not perform the remaining steps.
- Back up the data disk.
- Press F1 Setup->SystemSettings->Recovery->Disk GPT Recovery and set to "Automatic."
- Save settings and restart the system.
- Boot to F1 setup; the system automatically tries to recover the GPT during the POST.
- Restart the system.
- Re-format the LUN or disks and re-install the OS.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.