- Height: 87.0 mm (3.4 inches)
- Depth: 936.9 mm (36.8 inches)
- Width: 488.0 mm (19.2 inches)
|Weight (depending on the configuration)|
- Minimum configuration (with one minimal configuration node): 24.3 kg (53.5 lbs)
- Maximum configuration (with four maximal configuration nodes): 44.2 kg (97.4 lbs)
|System fans||Supports up to three 8080 dual-rotor hot-swap fans.|
- Two fans:
- Processors with TDP (thermal design power) ≤ 165W (up to 30°C)
- Three fans:
- Processors with TDP (thermal design power) ≥ 185W (up to 25°C)
- Processors with TDP (thermal design power) ≤ 165W (up to 35°C) except for Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6334 (165W, 8 core)
- Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6334 (165W, 8 core) (up to 25°C)
|Power supply||Supports two hot-swap ac power supplies.|
- Input voltage: 200-240 Vac
- Wattage: 1800W, 2400W and 2600W
Power supplies and redundant power supplies in the enclosure must be with the same power rating, wattage or level.
240 VDC input is ONLY supported in Chinese Mainland.
Power supply with 240 VDC input cannot support hot plugging power cord function. To remove the power cord, please turn off solution or disconnect DC power sources at the breaker panel. Then, remove the power cord.
|System Management Module 2 (SMM2)||Hot-swappable (see System Management Module 2 (SMM2) and for more information).|
|Acoustical noise emissions||The solution has the following acoustic noise emissions declaration:|
- Sound power level (LWAd):
- Idling: Typical configuration: 6.1 Bel; Max configuration: 6.1 Bel
- Operating: Typical configuration: 7.6 Bel; Max configuration: 8.9 Bel
- Sound pressure level (LpAm):
- Idling: Typical configuration: 45 dBA; Max configuration: 61 dBA
- Operating: Typical configuration: 61 dBA; Max configuration: 74 dBA
- These sound levels were measured in controlled acoustical environments according to procedures specified by ISO7779 and are reported in accordance with ISO 9296.
- The declared acoustic sound levels are based on the specified configurations, which may change slightly depending on configuration/conditions.
- Typical configuration: Two 205W processors, 16x 16GB DIMMs, 1x S4510 240GB SSD, 1x Mellanox HDR200 ConnectX-6 adapter, 25Gb SFP+ LOM, TPM 2.0, two 2400W power supply units
- Max configuration: Two 250W processors, 16x 64GB DIMMs, 1x S4510 240GB SSD, 1x Mellanox HDR200 ConnectX-6 adapter, 25Gb SFP+ LOM, TPM 2.0, two 2400W power supply units
- Government regulations (such as those prescribed by OSHA or European Community Directives) may govern noise level exposure in the workplace and may apply to you and your solution installation. The actual sound pressure levels in your installation depend upon a variety of factors, including the number of racks in the installation; the size, materials, and configuration of the room; the noise levels from other equipment; the room ambient temperature, and employee's location in relation to the equipment. Further, compliance with such government regulations depends on a variety of additional factors, including the duration of employees' exposure and whether employees wear hearing protection. Lenovo recommends that you consult with qualified experts in this field to determine whether you are in compliance with the applicable regulations.
|Heat output||Approximate heat output:|
- Minimum configuration (with one minimal configuration node): 1799.22 BTU per hour (573 watts)
- Maximum configuration (with four maximal configuration nodes): 6672.5 BTU per hour (2125 watts)
- Sine-wave input (50-60 Hz) required
Input voltage range:
- Minimum: 200 Vac
- Maximum: 240 Vac
In order for the ThinkSystem products to operate error free in both a DC or AC electrical environment, a TN-S earthing system which complies to 60364-1 IEC 2005 standard has to be present or installed.
|Minimal configuration for debugging|
- One ThinkSystem DA240 Enclosure
- One ThinkSystem SD630 V2 Compute Node
- One processor in processor socket 1
- One DIMM in slot 2 in the compute node
- One 7mm 2.5-inch SATA/NVMe solid-state drive
- One SMM2
- One CFF v4 1800-watt power supply
- Two system fans