FQXSPUN0018J : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned from normal to non-critical state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned from normal to non-critical state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to non-critical from normal.
Warning - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- If the sensor is "PFR PCH":
- Check if there is a de-asserted event triggered after this event is asserted before entering the OS.
- If yes, ignore this event because this problem is fixed by recovery algorithm.
- If no, collect service data log right after this event triggered.
- Contact Lenovo Support
- If the sensor is "RAID Vol State":
- Check whether there is any physical drive removed unexpectedly. Make sure that the drives are installed correctly in the same sequence as original VD creation.
- If the problem remains the same after physical check, boot the system in OS (if the original OS is corrupted, try to use external storage) to collect LXCE log and FFDC log during the failure.
- Contact Lenovo Support.