FQXSPPU0001N : An Over-Temperature Condition has been detected on [ProcessorElementName].
An Over-Temperature Condition has been detected on [ProcessorElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected an Over-Temperature Condition Detected for Processor.
Critical - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the XCC event log for any fan or cooling related issues and address them first.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are correctly installed in place and keep clean.
- Make sure that the room temperature meets operating specifications.
- Upgrade all system firmware and chassis firmware (if applicable) to the latest level.NoteIf the device is part of a cluster solution, verify that the latest level of code is supported by the cluster solution before the update.
- If the problem persists, collect service data log from the XCC WebGUI and contact Lenovo Support.