B076F080C : The specified processor correctable error asserted.
The specified processor correctable error asserted.
Processor Correctable Error
Complete the following steps:
- Verify that the processor is a valid option that is listed as a Server Proven device for this system. If a non-supported processor is identified, remove that processor and replace it with a supported processor (Trained-technician only).
- Check whether the UEFI/BIOS firmware is the latest. If no, update it to the latest version.
- Check whether the processor and heat sink are installed well.
- Check the Lenovo support Web site for an applicable service bulletin or firmware update that applies to this processor error.
- If the problem persists, collect service data log from the BMC Web interface and contact Lenovo Support (https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com/serviceprovider).