FQXSPMA0008N : Uncorrectable error detected for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName].
Uncorrectable error detected for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Memory uncorrectable error.
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps to identify problem:
- If the compute node has recently been installed, moved, serviced, or upgraded, verify that the DIMM is properly seated and visually verify that there is no foreign material in any DIMM connector on that memory channel. If either of these conditions is found, correct and retry with the same DIMM. (Note: The event Log might contain a recent FQXSFMA0011I uEFI event denoting detected change in DIMM population that could be related to this problem.)
- If no problem is observed on the DIMM connectors or the problem persists, replace the DIMM identified by LightPath and/or event log entry.
- If problem recurs on the same DIMM connector, replace the other DIMMs on the same memory channel.Check Lenovo support site for an applicable service bulletin or firmware update that applies to this memory error.
- If problem recurs on the same DIMM connector, inspect connector for damage.
- If found, replace the system board. Replace the affected procesor.
- Replace the system board.