FQXPMCL0003K : BMC communication failed: DRIVER Mount Failure.
BMC communication failed: DRIVER Mount Failure.
- Ensure proper operation of the virtual USB connection.
- Restart BMC via supported method and reboot the system.
- Reflash BMC firmware.
- Clone the image over and retry the operation.
- Perform AC reset or virtual reseat.NoteWhen performing AC reset, after powering off AC, wait several seconds before powering on AC. After AC power is restored, power on the host system.
- If the problem persists, please contact technical support.