- Pull the inner rails all the way out until they stop.
- Lift the system. Two lifting options are available:
For two-person lift, remove the following components beforehand:
- All the power supply units
- All the storage drives
- Top cover
- (If applicable) All the expansion trays
Otherwise, lift the system with three people or a lifting device.NoteWhen doing the lifting with people, make sure to lift the system by the handles.
- Install the system onto the rack.
- ① Slowly lower the rear side of the system, and make sure the farthest nailheads go into the slots on the inner rails.
- ② Slowly lower the front side of the system, and make sure the other three pairs of nailheads slip into corresponding slots on the inner rails.