See this section to learn how to remove the system from the rack.
- Disengage the system if it has been secured to the rack.
- ① Open the rack release latches, and loosen the captive screws with a Philips screwdriver.
- ② Remove the washers and the M5 screws with a flat-head screwdriver.
- Determine lifting method. Two lifting options are available:
For two-person lift, remove the following components beforehand:
- All the power supply units
- All the storage drives
- Top cover
- (If applicable) All the expansion trays
Otherwise, lift the system with three people or a lifting device.NoteWhen doing the lifting with people, make sure to lift the system by the handles.
- Proceed to one of the following options to remove the system if it has been installed to the rack.