- Remove the system along with the inner rails.
- ① Slide the system out until it stops.
- ② Pull up and hold both lock latches simultaneously.
- ③ Slide the system out, and remove it from the rails.
- Lift the system and place it on the table.NoteMake sure to lift the system by the handles.
- Remove the inner rail from the system.NoteTo spare space for the rail, make sure the side of the system aligns with the edge of the table.
- ① Press on the release tab to disengage the inner rail.
- ② Rotate the front end of the inner rail down, and remove the rail.
- Repeat the previous step on the other rail.