FQXSPCA0017M : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to critical from less severe.
Critical - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Remove any recently installed components.
- Try to power on the compute node.
- If the compute node successfully powers on, complete the following steps:
- Check the server proven website (http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/serverproven/index.shtml) to make sure that recently installed components are compatible with the compute node.
- Inspect the previously installed components for physical damage.
- If the compute node does not successfully power on or if this is not the first occurrence of this problem, replace the system board.