FQXSPMA0012M : An Over-Temperature Condition has been detected on the [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName].
An Over-Temperature Condition has been detected on the [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected an Over Temperature Condition for Memory that has been Detected.
Critical - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Check the event log of system management module and xClarity Controller for any fan or cooling related issues.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are in place and correctly installed.
- Make sure that the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Make sure that the DIMM baffles are in place if applicable
- If the problem persists and there are no other DIMMs with the same indication, replace the DIMM.