FQXSPMA0013N : The System [ComputerSystemElementName] has detected no memory in the system.
The System [ComputerSystemElementName] has detected no memory in the system.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected that memory was detected in the system.
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Ensure one or more DIMMs are installed in the server.
- Resolve existing memory errors if they are present.If no memory fault is recorded in the logs and no DIMM connector error LEDs are lit, verify that all DIMM connectors are enabled using the Setup utility or the OneCLI utility.
- Reseat all DIMMs ensuring that DIMMs are installed in the correct population sequence, according to the service information for this product.
- Clear CMOS memory. Note that all firmware settings will revert to the defaults.
- Reflash UEFI firmware.
- Replace the processor.
- Replace the system board.