FQXSPPU0001N : An Over-Temperature Condition has been detected on [ProcessorElementName].
An Over-Temperature Condition has been detected on [ProcessorElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected an Over-Temperature Condition Detected for Processor.
Critical - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the Chassis Management Module or XCC event log for any fan- or cooling-related issues.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are in place and correctly installed.
- Make sure that the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Make sure that the processor 1 heat sink is securely installed.
- Make sure that the microprocessor 1 heat sink is installed correctly and the thermal material is correctly applied.
- Replace processor 1.