Install the OCP Ethernet adapter
Follow instructions in this section to install the OCP Ethernet adapter.
About this task
- Install the OCP Ethernet adapter air baffle.Figure 1. Installing the OCP adapter air baffle
- Grasp and lift the handle to disconnect the USB cable from the system board.
- Align the OCP adapter air baffle to the guide pin, and install the air baffle to the system board.
- Install the OCP Ethernet adapter.Figure 2. Installing the OCP Ethernet adapter
- Slide the adapter into the PCIe slot.
- Tighten the captive screw to secure the adapter.
- Reconnect the front USB cable.