Install the power button with LED
Follow this procedure to install the power button with LED.
The power-control button on the device and the power switch on the power supply do not turn off the electrical current supplied to the device. The device also might have more than one power cord. To remove all electrical current from the device, ensure that all power cords are disconnected from the power source.
About this task
Watch the procedure
- A video of this procedure is available at YouTube.
- Install the power button with LED.
- Tilt the power button, and insert the tab on the bottom of the power button cable into the slot.
- Push the power button into the slot until it snaps into place.Figure 1. Installing the power button with LED
- Reinstall the front panel, see Install the front panel.
- Connect the power button cable to the system board, see Internal cable routing.