FQXSPPW0063M : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to critical from less severe.
Critical - Voltage
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- 1. Perform virtual system reseat or A/C power cycle.
- 2. If the error persists, remove A/C power and any recently installed components.
- 3. If the system successfully powers on, complete the following steps:
- a. Check the Server Proven website (http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/serverproven/index.shtml) to make sure that recently installed components are compatible with the system.
- b. Inspect the previously installed components for physical damage and fix it.
- c. If the system does not successfully power on or if this is not the first occurrence of this problem, go to step 4.
- 4. If the system has stand-by power, collect Service Data logs.
- 5. Contact Lenovo Support.