FQXSPUN0044M : Non-redundant:Insufficient Resources for [RedundancySetElementName] has asserted.
Non-redundant:Insufficient Resources for [RedundancySetElementName] has asserted.
This message is for the use case when a Redundancy Set has transitioned to Non-redundant:Insufficient Resources.
Critical - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- If sensor is Power Resource:
- Power load may be handled by remaining power supply. The system will attempt to throttle to avoid a power supply over-current condition. But a system shutdown may happen anyway if the power load is too great.
- Reduce the total power consumption by removing newly added or unused options like drives or adaptors.
- Use the Lenovo Power Configurator utility to determine current system power consumption. For more information and to download the utility, go to https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/myportal/docdisplay?lndocid=LNVO-PWRCONF.
- Please reseat power cords and power supplies
- If sensor is Backup Memory, reference UEFI event FQXSFMA0016M for a resolution plan.
- If problem persists, collect Service Data log.
- Contact Lenovo Support