FQXSPPW0067N : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to non-recoverable from a less severe state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to non-recoverable from a less severe state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to non-recoverable from less severe.
Critical - Voltage
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the system-event log.
- Check for an error LED on the system board.
- Replace any failing device.
- Check for a server firmware update.NoteSome cluster solutions require specific code levels or coordinated code updates.
- If the device is part of a cluster solution, verify that the latest level of code is supported for the cluster solution before you update the code.
- (Trained technician only) Replace the system board.