0001712A : Ethernet [[arg1]] interface is down for the standby Chassis Management Module.
Ethernet [[arg1]] interface is down for the standby Chassis Management Module.
The Chassis Management Module external Ethernet interface is down for the standby Chassis Management Module. Devices internal to the chassis on the management network, such as system-management processors and the Flex System Manager management module, will also lose network connectivity.
Chassis/System Management (Informational)
Chassis LED that is Lit
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Make sure that the external Ethernet cable is connected at both ends.
- Make sure that the cable is working:
- Swap both ends of the cable.
- Make sure that the link LED on the RJ-45 connector is lit on the Chassis Management Module (CMM) and on the network device to which the CMM is attached.
- Make sure that the network switch has power.
- Make sure that the network infrastructure is operational.