0EA1D402 : I/O module [arg1] is over recommended temperature.
I/O module [arg1] is over recommended temperature.
The temperature of the specified I/O module exceeds the recommended temperature.
I/O Modules (Warning)
Chassis LED that is Lit
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the Chassis Management Module event log for any events related to the fan modules, and solve those events.
- Check the ambient room temperature to ensure that the room is not too hot.
- Check for any blockage on or near the ventilation holes on the chassis. Remove any blockages that you find.
- Make sure that a device or filler is installed in each bay in the front and rear of the chassis, and make sure that nothing is covering the bays. Empty bays can cause a reduction in airflow to the devices in the chassis.
- Check the ambient chassis temperature. Make sure that enough fan modules are installed to sufficiently cool the devices in the chassis. See the chassis documentation to determine how many fan modules should be installed.