0E00800D : The system-management processor for [arg1] communication to the CMM is offline.
The system-management processor for [arg1] communication to the CMM is offline.
The specified node is not responding to the Chassis Management Module (CMM) on the node-management bus. The node operating system and devices might be working, but there is no monitoring capability from the CMM.
Chassis LED that is Lit
Chassis Check Log
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- If more than one node is having this problem, reset the CMM, or fail over the CMM to the standby CMM if two CMMs are installed.
- Check the event logs and any status indicators for the node for possible additional information about the problem. Follow the troubleshooting instructions in the information center or Installation and Service Guide for the node that is reporting the event. Check the documentation for any applications that are running for application-specific troubleshooting instructions.
- Perform a hard restart of the node system-management processor.
- Log in to the system-management processor directly if a user interface is supported, and reset the system-management processor.
- Perform a virtual reseat of the node. Attention: A virtual reseat shuts down power to the node. Check the interfaces of applications that are running to make sure that the node can be shut down safely.