0821C085 : Power supply [arg1] temperature fault.
Power supply [arg1] temperature fault.
A temperature fault has occurred in the specified power supply. A power supply shuts down within 60 seconds of a temperature fault.
Power Modules (Critical)
Chassis LED that is Lit
Chassis Check Log
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the Chassis Management Module event log for any events related to the fan modules, and solve those events.
- Check the ambient room temperature to ensure that the room is not too hot.
- Check for any blockage on or near the ventilation holes on the chassis. Remove any blockages that you find.
- Make sure that a device or filler is installed in each bay in the front and rear of the chassis, and make sure that nothing is covering the bays. Empty bays can cause a reduction in airflow to the devices in the chassis.
- Check the ambient chassis temperature. Make sure that enough fan modules are installed to sufficiently cool the devices in the chassis. See the chassis documentation to determine how many fan modules should be installed.
- Check the status of the specified power supply. If the internal fan has failed, replace the power supply.