FQXSPPU0002G : The Processor [ProcessorElementName] is operating in a Degraded State.
The Processor [ProcessorElementName] is operating in a Degraded State.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Processor is running in the Degraded state.
Warning - CPU
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check xClarity Controller (XCC) event log for any fan- or cooling-related issues.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers/airduct are in place and correctly installed.
- Make sure that the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Make sure that the microprocessor 1 heat sink is securely installed.
- Make sure that the microprocessor 1 heat sink is installed correctly and the thermal material is correctly applied.
- Contact service for further support