Install the PCIe riser assembly
Use this information to install the PCIe riser assembly.
- Install the required adapters.
PCIe slot 1 and slot 2 do not support ARI and SR-IOV.
PCIe slot 3 supports ARI and SR-IOV.
QLogic QL41262 PCIe 25Gb 2-Port SFP28 Ethernet Adapter does not support shared storage V3700 V2/XP and V5030 V2 configurations.
To install the PCIe riser cage, complete the following steps:
- Align the two screw slots on the PCIe riser card with the riser cage. Make sure two screw slots are aligned at the same time; then, fasten the screws to secure the riser card to the riser cage.Note
The following illustration might differ slightly from your hardware.Figure 1. PCIe riser card installation
- Attach the label to the front side of the PCIe riser assembly.Figure 2. PCIe riser assembly installation
- Align the two tabs on PCIe riser assembly with the slots on the rear chassis; then, insert the PCIe riser assembly into the connector on the system board.Figure 3. PCIe riser assembly installation
- Carefully press the riser assembly straight down into the slot until it is fully seated.