Replacing the front LED card
Use these instructions to install the front LED card in the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis.
To install the front LED card, complete the following steps:
- Connect the cable to the front LED card.
- Align the front LED card with the connector on the chassis and push it into the connector until it is firmly seated.
- Slide the access cover to the left and then forward to close it.
- Reinstall the two T-8 Torx screws that you removed earlier.
- Reinstall the chassis shelves (see Replacing a chassis shelf).
- Reinstall the compute nodes (see Replacing a 1-bay compute node or Replacing a 2-bay compute node).AttentionBe sure to install any
compute nodes that you removed in the same bays from which they were removed. Reinstalling a compute node into a different bay from the one from which it was removed can have unintended consequences.
After you install the front LED card, complete the following steps:
- Reconnect power to the chassis.
- Restart the compute nodes and the operating systems. See the documentation that comes with your compute nodes for detail instructions.