Install a power supply unit air baffle baffle
Use this information to understand how to install a power supply unit air baffle.
About this task
Prevent exposure to static electricity, which might lead to system halt and loss of data, by keeping static-sensitive components in their static-protective packages until installation, and handling these devices with an electrostatic-discharge wrist strap or other grounding system.
- If the server is installed with the security bezel, remove it first. See Remove the security bezel.
- Install the power supply unit air baffle.Figure 1. Power supply unit air baffle installation
- Remove the screw on the chassis.
- Align the screw hole on the air baffle and the chassis, and put the air baffle down.
- Tighten the screw and ensure that the air baffle is secured in place.