|You suspect a software problem.
- To determine whether the problem is caused by the software, make sure that:
- The server has the minimum memory that is needed to use the software. For memory requirements, see the information that comes with the software. If you have installed an adapter or a memory module, the server might have a memory-address conflict.
- The software is designed to operate on the server.
- Other software works on the server.
- The software works on another server.
- If you received any error messages when using the software, see the information that comes with the software for a description of the messages and suggested solutions to the problem.
- Contact the software vendor.