FQXSPMA0007L : Scrub Failure for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName].
Scrub Failure for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Memory Scrub failure.
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Ensure one or more DIMMs have been installed in the compute node.
- Resolve existing memory errors if they are present.
- If no memory fault is recorded in the logs,verify that all DIMM connectors are enabled using the Setup utility or the OneCLI utility.
- Reseat all DIMMs ensuring that DIMMs are installed in the correct population sequence, according to the service information for this product.
- Clear the CMOS memory on the system board. Note that all firmware settings will revert to the defaults.
- Reflash UEFI firmware.
- If the problem persists, collect the Service Data log.
- Contact Lenovo Support.