FQXSPCA0007J : Numeric sensor [NumericSensorElementName] going high (upper non-critical) has asserted.
Numeric sensor [NumericSensorElementName] going high (upper non-critical) has asserted.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected an Upper Non-critical sensor going high has asserted.
Warning - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the XCC event log for any fan or cooling related issues and address them first.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are correctly installed in place and keep clean.
- Make sure that the room temperature meets operating specifications.
- Upgrade all system firmware and chassis firmware (if applicable) to the latest level.
- If the problem persists, collect service data log from the XCC WebGUI and contact Lenovo Support.