FQXSPPU0002G : The Processor [ProcessorElementName] is operating in a Degraded State.
The Processor [ProcessorElementName] is operating in a Degraded State.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Processor is running in the Degraded state.
Warning - CPU
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the XCC event log for any fan or cooling related issues and address them first.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are correctly installed and are in place.
- Make sure that the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Upgrade all system and chassis (if applicable) firmware to the latest level.NoteIf the device is part of a cluster solution, verify that the latest level of code is supported for the cluster solution before the update.
- If problem persists, collect Service Data log.
- Contact Lenovo Support.