Removing the front video connector assembly
Use this information to remove the front video connector assembly.
To remove the front video connector assembly, complete the following steps:
- Read the safety information that begins on Safety and Installation guidelines.
- Turn off the server and peripheral devices and disconnect the power cords and all external cables, if necessary.
- Disconnect the cables from the front video connector.Figure 1. Front USB and video cables connection
- Remove the screws from the video connector assembly.Figure 2. Video connector assembly screws removal
- Pull the front video connector assembly out slightly until it disengages from the chassis and set it aside.Figure 3. Front video connector assembly removal